Honest Water Filters
Water Filtration for the Whole House
Better Water For Your Family, Better Water For Your Home
If you are looking for high-quality whole house water treatment at an affordable price, then our Platinum Plus System is for you.
- 10 Micron “Defender” filter protects system against large particulates, sediments and turbidity.
- Finest coconut shell catalytic carbon block filter reduces organics, smaller particulates and contaminants including chlorine and chloramines that make drinking water smell and taste bad and may harm your plumbing.
- Sub-micron (0.2) filter reduces 99.95% of microbial cyst bacteria like cryptosporidium, toxoplasma, giardia and entamoeba that are resistant to public water disinfection and could cause issues with your health.
- Polyphosphates adds a hard water solution and scale inhibitor. Food-grade, FDA-approved polyphosphates treats and sequesters hard water minerals and protects your plumbing from limescale formation and corrosion.
- NSF rated to treat up to 120,000 gallons (dual system).
Water Filtration for the Whole House
Reduces Organics, Chlorine and Particulates in Drinking Water – High Capacity Cartridges Last Up To 530,000 Gallons!
If you are looking for one of the best, affordable whole house water treatment system that reduces chlorine and will treat a up to of 530,000 gallons*, then our high capacity cartridge system is certainly for you.
The sub-micron (0.2) filter reduces 99.95% of microbial cyst like cryptosporidium, toxoplasma, giardia and entamoeba that are resistant to public water disinfection and could cause issues with your health.
The finest coconut shell catalytic carbon block filter also reduces 99.95% of organics, particulates and other harmful contaminants such as chlorine that make drinking water smell and taste bad.
Polyphosphates – A Hard Water Solution and scale inhibitor comes from food-grade, FDA-approved Polyphosphates which treats and sequesters hard water minerals and protects your plumbing from limescale formation and corrosion thus preventing pinhole leaks and other costly plumbing issues.
* Dual System. Under normal water conditions.
** Drinking Water Only
The “Ultimate” in Water Filtration
Want the “ultimate” in whole home water filtration then you need to add the Honest Water Filter Diamond System, powered by Aquamor.
Filtered water is more necessary than ever with today’s municipal water quality. Bottled water is expensive, and not environmentally friendly. It also doesn’t address bathing, cooking and cleaning. Bottled water also does not protect your plumbing!
- Sub-micron filters down to 0.015 of a micron at 15 gallons per minute.
- 99.99% four log reduction of any solid objects suspended in water will be removed by the filter as long as the objects are larger than 0.015 in size.
- Very low operating cost and flexible programming to handle most water sources, including wells
- Self-cleaning cycles ensure longer life of the cartridge
- Complete design ready to install
- Optional scale control available
- In Process: NSF Certification P231 (Microbiological water purifiers are certified for health and sanitation based on the recommendations of the EPA’s Task Force Report, Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers (1987) (Annex B).
Hard Water Solution for the Whole House
Protect Your Pipes And Fixtures from Corrosion-Causing Hard Water Minerals
A staggering 85% of the U.S. has hard water. Hard water is high in mineral content largely made up of calcium, magnesium carbonates, bicarbonates and sulfates. These minerals when exposed to air or frozen turn white. That is why you see white film around your faucets, glasses, and in your ice cubes.
Polyphosphates are a hard water solution that reduces inorganic contaminants like iron, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Inorganic contaminants are what cause biofilm, corrosion, and scale build up on plumbing fixtures and pipes. Polyphosphates sequester the hard water minerals and protects your plumbing from limescale formation and corrosion thus preventing pinhole leaks and other costly plumbing issues.
*For use on municipal water only. Not to be used on wells.